Holy Trinity is a Church of England parish church situated on the seafront at Cowes, Isle of Wight. Consecrated in 1832 as "a place of worship on Cowes foreshore for sailors and seafarers" it overlooks the Solent and the Royal Yacht Squadron.
The church maintains special links with the Royal Yacht Squadron and the other sailing clubs and sailors and with seafarers from around the world. Special services are held for the Cowes Week Regatta, the Coastguard, RNLI and Seafarers.
There is a memorial for the 15 sailors lost in the 1979 Fastnet Race. The memorial garden is a place of peace enjoying views over the Solent.
Above all Holy Trinity is the local parish church, welcoming worshippers of all ages, visitors and well behaved dogs!