All Saints Church, Botley was consecrated in 1836 and is situated on the main road (A334) about 200 yards from the Market Square.
The building seats 200 in pews plus 50 on chairs and is part of the local Heritage Trail. The church has a small prayer board for prayer requests and also has 6 bells rung by a dedicated team of bell ringers (who are not part of the congregation).
Behind the main church there is a Church Room which is used by groups Flutterbies and Sunday Club and is available for hire.
The building has a modern two-storey extension comprising an entrance lobby, foyer, the parish office, a kitchen, storage and toilets plus an upstairs meeting room, accessible by lift and also available for hire. The ground floor is fully accessible and the toilets are on the ground floor, with an accessible toilet and baby changing facilities.
There is a free public car park close to the church in Mortimer Road. Visitors with disabilities or deliveries can park in front of the church building, although space here is limited.