About UsPlease contact the Vicar 01892-722140 for a latest situation report on how COVID-19 is affecting our life and services here.<div>
People have worshiped at All Saints for at least 800 years. We believe that the church was built in 1233 in the "Early English" style in local sandstone, traditionally from nearby Pixot Hill. Earlier, a chapel stood on or near the site which was attached to the Parish Church of Yalding. At that time, Brenchley was just a small hamlet in a clearing (leagh) in the forest, named after the headman Braenca"hence "Breanca's length" - which eventually became "Brenchley".<div>
We are a rural village, population c1500.Today All Saints serves the modern world primarily through preaching and teaching the orthodox biblical 'gospel' and has a growing and lively regular congregation. Some 200 people attend our services once or twice a month or more. See our website www.allsaintsbrenchley.blogspot.com for further details.