Due to the current advice from the Church of England, all our services at the Chapel have been suspended. We pray for everyone who is affected at this difficult time.
The Parish was formed in 1829 as Christ Church. Until October 1989 our place of worship was Christ Church in the town centre. We had to move out of the church as the expense of the bulding was too much to maintain. From October 1989 until December 2020 we rented St Mary's Magdalene's Chapel at The Doncaster Deaf Trust on Leger Way, opposite the racecourse. In December 2020 the Trust asked us to move out as they wished to change the use of the chapel.
Masses at the moment are now taking place at our benefice church of St Hugh's, New Cantley.
We are endeavouring to find a place to rent in our Parish at which we can still say Mass together as a congregation.
We are a FairTrade Parish - therefore use FairTrade tea and coffee at all our parish events.
We are a Forward in Faith Parish and part of The Society under the Pastoral Care of Bishop of Beverley.
Since December 2010 we are part of The Benefice of New Cantley, St Hugh of Lincoln and Holy Trinity. To arrange Baptisms and Banns please contact Fr Stokoe on 01302 371256 or email [email protected] //