Holy Trinity is a fine Gothic revival church designed by J. L.
Pearson, one of the leading Victorian church architects. It was built
by the 6th Earl Fitzwilliam in memory of his parents and was
consecrated on 31st July 1877. There is quite a large
congregation drawn from a wide area. Worship is traditional and
largely based upon the 1662 Book of Common Prayer. There is a
good Father Willis organ and a choir. If all that sounds a bit stuffy,
the congregation is also very friendly! A lot of couples choose the
church for their weddings.