St Mary's Safeguarding policy
St Mary's has fully adopted the House of Bishop's "Promoting a Safer Church" policy and as such we are committed to:
• Promoting a safer environment and culture.
• Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church.
• Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation.
• Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons.
• Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
• Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
A full copy of our policy agreed at the Annual Church Meeting April 2019 can be viewed below.