Welcome to Holy Trinity Church, in the village of Thurgoland, South Yorkshire. We are a friendly and welcoming Parish Church, committed to serving God and our local community.
Our range of services cater for all ages, mixing traditional patterns of worship with Bible based sermons and a lively informal atmosphere.
(for more details click on the Calendar of Events and place the mouse over any entry)
Following each of our services we invite everyone to stay a while for refreshments and to socialise.
This Church was built in 1871 on the site of an 1842 building. The architect was George Edmund Street, who designed the Law Courts in The Strand, in London. It has a Wordsworth & Maskell pipe organ from 1881 which was refurbished in 2007 and the original Street font and pulpit.
It is especially beautiful for weddings. We can arrange floral decorations in-house ([email protected]) , and can provide an events choir on request.
More information about out work in the village can be found on http://www.thurgoland.org.uk
Please contact [email protected] if you wish to add anything to this website