Church of England Diocese of Sodor and Man St Ninian, Douglas

About Us

St Ninian's was a generous gift from the estate of the late Henry Bloom Noble. The church building was constructed just before the Great War and was dedicated in March 1913 and was consecrated to the service of God in March 1914. The patronage of the church is the responsibility of the Church Pastoral Aid Society ( http://www.cpas.org.uk/  ).

It is a lively, warm and friendly church where all are welcome to come and worship and meet with God.