Church of England Diocese of Sodor and Man Braddan

About Us

The former parish church of the parish of Braddan, it is on a site used for a church since the Dark Ages. It ceased to be the parish church when the new Kirk Braddan was consecrated in 1876. It is now maintained by the Friends of Old Kirk Braddan, and is still used occasionally for services. For further information, see the website.