Church of England Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham Langford

About Us

The present Langford church was built when the village was larger around 1200AD. After the parish of Holme was incorporated into Langford a vicarage was built in 1860 next to the church to serve both Langford and Holme.

Over the past twenty years, despite the small size of the community, the church has been the subject of a major restoration programme, costing over a quarter of a million pounds, thanks to the dedication of a committed group of local people. It is now watertight, sound and looking clean and bright.