The church is part of the Parish of Newark St Mary Magdalene with St Leonard.
St Leonard's is situated on Lincoln Road, Newark and shares its dual purpose building with the Bridge Community Centre. It was built in 1978, replacing an older building erected in 1873. Representatives from the church are part of the management committee of the Bridge Community Centre. The church also has links with the schools in the local area
We meet regularly to worship God, receive Holy Communion, listen to God's word and share in fellowship with one another. The people at St Leonard's are warm, friendly and welcoming and aim to share God’s love with all in the community we serve.