St Swithins is in a traditional English village, the church reflects its surroundings beautifully and offers traditional Anglican worship.
The church dates from the 12th century. It was restored in 1878 by Ewan Christian, and a further restoration took place in 1968.
Wellow House School, the Preparatory school in Wellow, have their school festival services in St Swithin's at Christmas, Easter, Harvest and for their Leaver's service. Revd Zoe our Priest-in-Charge serves as the School Chaplain.
We are part of a family of 12 churches including Ollerton with Boughton, Kneesall, Laxton with Moorhouse, Wellow, with Rufford, Walesby, Egmanton, Kirton, Bilsthorpe & Eakring. Revd Zoe Burton is the Priest-in-Charge (Facebook pages Rev Zoe Burton).
Normal Pattern of Services
1st Sunday of each month Evening prayer/ Evensong 4pm
3rd Sunday of each month Holy Communion 10.30am
Occasionally the service pattern changes in our group, for more information and for where the 5th Sunday service will be, check our hub website http://www.cofe-ollerton.org.uk