Visitors are attracted to the warm and intimate atmosphere of the church where worship and teaching helps us to draw near to God. The church seeks to include the youngest and oldest members through a variety of services and activities. People are made welcome for their baptism/thanksgivings. We have strong links to the local schools.
This church was built circa 1900 with donations from the village and the local colliery. Built from stone quaried locally. Attended and run by local families, some of which have continued through the generations. Gradually improved to the present day's well equiped and flexible facility for worship and service to the community.