Church of England Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham Edingley

About Us

This is a small characterful church dating from Norman times, with no tower and a bellcote. The north wall comprises a number of windows from different periods, including a narrow Norman one. The church underwent extensive repairs and restoration during the 19th century. The chancel was rebuilt by Henry Machon in 1844.