Church of England Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham Nottingham Saint Peter and All Saints

About Us

All Saints' was built in 1864, and is one of the largest churches in Nottingham. It has seating for 500 but today the regular congregation is only a fraction of that. There is a fine organ and a peal of bells which are regularly rung by members of The University of Nottingham Change Ringing Society, as well as visiting teams. The choir of St Peter's, Nottingham, sing for Choral Eucharist on the second Sunday of every month.