The Grade 1 listed medieval church of All Saints lies to the west of Nottingham in the small village of Strelley. There are many interesting features, including a 15th century carved rood screen, medieval stained glass, misericord seats and two fine alabaster tombs of the Strelley family. There is a considerable amount of stained glass dating from the late 14th century to 1914. Most of the old glass is Flemish with some earlier English work.
Church of England Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham Bilborough and Strelley