A place of worship has been on the site of All Saints Church for a 1000 years. The first reference to a church on the site appears in the Domesday Book.
It has been rebuilt and altered several times over the last 1000 years. In its current form the earliest part of the church dates from 1180.
To find out more about the church and its history click here: