St Peter's Church in the village of Beech was built in 1902 and is one of the so-called 'tin tabernacles' being timber framed with a corrugated sheet exterior. The interior is clad in pine. Due to the number of worshippers, it was extended in 1904 although it can still only seat 87.
We are a friendly church and visitors and new worshippers are made welcome at any of the services held at 9:15 a.m. every Sunday, with the first Sunday of the month being a Family Service.
Since 1st January 2010 St. Peter has been part of The Parish of the Resurrection, Alton. There are four Anglican Churches in this parish. We are in Covenant with Alton Methodist Church as the Greater Alton Project (GAP).