We are a lovely estate village church in the beautiful Hampshire countryside, part of the Pastrow Benefice in Andover Deanery, Winchester Diocese. Our services are the first Sunday each month at 6 pm and the fourth Sunday at 10 am four times a year. Please look in our Calendar.
The church was built in Faccombe Village in 1866 after St Michael's church in Netherton became unsafe and had to be demolished, Faccombe being the larger village. We have a lovely font, possibly Saxon, a brass stating that this is an church of George Washington, some interesting stone in the church and a nice East Window of Christ the King surrounded by angels and on either side St Michael and St Barnabas being the former and current patron saints.
At one stage the parish was linked with Combe and was the mother church of Tangley. In 1963 the Chancel had to be taken down, but was done quite sympathetically.