St. Peter and Holy Cross. Completely rebuilt in 1858 by Woodyer. Constructed of flint and Bath stone. Red tiled roof, shingled tower and spire. Architectural fragments from the original church have been used in the interior. Also inside are two small stone reliefs, a effigy of an abbess, and a tomb-chest of Sir Owen West. See: St. Peter and Holy Cross.