St Mary's Greywell is an ancient church in an idyllic village setting by the River Whitewater in North Hampshire, part of the United Parish of Newnham with Nately Scures with Mapledurwell with Up Nately with Greywell, in the North Hampshire Downs Benefice.
Please click on the following links on our website to find out more about us:
* a map & directions to the church
* the current schedule of church services
* the history and descriptions of the church
* some photographs
* information on the United Parish
* the latest events and news across the communities in the United Parish in the monthly newsletter “The Villager”