Church of England Diocese of Winchester Woodmancote with Popham

About Us

St James' Church burnt down on Easter Day in 1854 and was rebuilt in early English style. Uniquely, there is a K6 red telephone kiosk which stands in front of the churchyard which has coloured glass panels that reflect the stained glass windows in the church. With two services a month, including three a year that reflect the rural environment - Plough Sunday, Harvest Festival and Rogation.