There has been a place of Christian worship in Michelmersh for over 1000 years. In 1985 we celebrated 1000 years of the parish of Michelmersh. Our current building dates from the 12th century, and includes a 13th century font carved from Purbeck stone. It is amazing to remember, as we baptise children today, that this font would have been in use when soldiers camped in the fields nearby as they prepared for the battle of Agincourt in 1415. Please see the calendar for details of our regular Sunday worship and other events.