Church of England Diocese of Worcester Birlingham

About Us

Apart from the 15th century west tower, the church was rebuilt in 1871-2.  The original 12th century chancel arch is now the main churchyard entrance.

We have one service each Sunday, normally at 10.30am.  If there is a fifth Sunday in a month, please check the notice board for details for that day.