Close by the Malvern Hills in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, St Gregory’s Church, Castlemorton, a Grade 1 Listed building, is a fine if understated example of an English country church in which the varying architectural styles of the past 900 years blend seamlessly to reflect the continuity of the generations that have built and nurtured it.
One of four churches in the benfice of Longdon, Queenhill, Bushley and Castlemorton, St Gregory's shares the services of our vicar, the Reverend Chris Moss. St Gregory's usually hosts a Family Service at 1115 on the second Sunday of each month and a Family Communion Service at 0930 on the fourth Sunday. Evening Prayer is held on the first Sunday of the month at 1830.
Whilst the heating in the church is of a traditionally indifferent style, the warmth of the welcome to visitors from the regular 30-strong congregation more than compensates.