This beautiful Grade 1 listed church was built from 1140, possibly on the site of an earlier church. It still retains a number of late Norman features. The tower was built c1200, with the spire added much later. There was a major Victorian restoration in 1894-5, paid for by John Corbett who owned the Salt Works at Stoke Works and lived at Chateau Impney in Droitwich. The guidebook available in the church gives many details about the history of the church.
Please note that most Sunday services here are in the evening. In the winter time when the clocks change to GMT the times of the services are one hour earlier than shown, at 5.00pm.