Church of England Diocese of Worcester Kidderminster East

St George's, Kidderminster

The Parish of Kidderminster East is made up of 5 churches on the east side of Kidderminster - 

St Cassian’s (DY10 4SD), St Cecilia’s (DY10 1LP), St Chad’s (DY10 3AY), St George’s (DY10 2ES) and St Mary's Stone (DY10 4BE).

St George’s is a Grade II* listed, “Waterloo” church built after the battle and consecrated in 1824. It was rebuilt after being gutted by fire in 1922. Located close to the center of Kidderminster, the church tower can be seen for miles around. Whilst it may appear imposing from the outside, St George’s has a light and airy feel, and you will always receive a warm and friendly welcome.

Get in touch

The Parish Office

164 Hoo Road KIDDERMINSTER DY10 1LP
(01562) 822131

Our website

Morning Prayer

Every Every Second, Fourth Sunday at 8 a.m. for 1hr

Radford Avenue
Kidderminster
Worcester

On the 2nd and 4th of every month, there is a Holy Communion Service at 8am

Eucharist/Holy Communion Morning Worship/Prayer Event held in a Church