Church of England Diocese of Worcester Kidderminster East

St Chad's, Kidderminster

The Parish of Kidderminster East is made up of 5 churches on the east side of Kidderminster -

St Cassian’s (DY10 4SD), St Cecilia’s (DY10 1LP), St Chad’s (DY10 3AY), St George’s (DY10 2ES) and St Mary's Stone (DY10 4BE).

St Chad’s is a lively and varied group of people gathered from the local Comberton and Offmore communities, and further afield. We seek to be a caring, welcoming and relevant church, aiming to learn more about Jesus and show His love to all. The building is non-listed and situated in Burcher Green, Kidderminster. The original church (now the Church Hall), was built in 1956, as a daughter church of St. George’s in Kidderminster. At the rear of the church there is a grass area, which belongs to the church, often used for United Services and other events when the weather permits.

Get in touch

The Parish Office

164 Hoo Road Kidderminster DY10 1LP
01562 822131

Our website

Weekly Service

Every Every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. for 1hr

Coronation Way
Kidderminster

The usual pattern of services include: 1st Sunday - Worship for All; 2nd Sunday - Holy Communion; 3rd - Morning Worship; 4th - Holy Communion

All age/Family Eucharist/Holy Communion Family Friendly Morning Worship/Prayer Music Hymns Singing Sunday School / Organised Children's Activities Event held in a Church