St Chad’s is a lively and varied group of people gathered from the local Comberton and Offmore communities, and further afield. We seek to be a caring, welcoming and relevant church, aiming to learn more about Jesus and show His love to all. The building is non-listed and situated in Burcher Green, Kidderminster, DY10 3AY. The original Church (now the Church Hall), was built in 1956, as a daughter church of St. George’s in Kidderminster. The part which is now the Church was built on the back of the original building, in 1971. There was a further extension in 1985, to provide extra room, and at the rear there is a grass area, which belongs to the church, often used for United Services and other events when the weather permits.