Church of England Diocese of Worcester Kidderminster East

About Us


St Mary’s is a Grade II listed traditional stone faced country church with a congregation seating capacity of 130. The church, complete with a working bell tower and a traditional pipe organ, has a number of fine stained glass windows including one dedicated to Peter Collins, the racing driver, and one recording the many activities from the life at the recently closed church school. 

There has been a church on the site since 1269 and following a fire the present church was built around the 1830s.