St Peter's church is both a church and a hall in the middle of Birchen Coppice estate and as such provides a community building that is extensively used by both the church and other organisations. It was opened in 1955 following a period of time when services were held in houses on the estate. It is part of the Kidderminster West team ministry and the congregation takes part in a number of team events. Regular services are held as well as various other team events either in this or one of the other churches in the team.
Please note: TEAM SERVICES MAY NOT ALL BE SHOWN AT THIS PARTICULAR CHURCH. PLEASE CHECK THE OTHER CHURCHES IN OUR TEAM AT ST JOHNS & HOLY INNOCENTS.
KIDDERMINSTER WEST TEAM MINISTRY:
REFLECTS GOD'S GLORY BY SHARING HIS LOVE WITH THOSE OUTSIDE OUR GROUPS.