Church of England Diocese of Worcester St. Andrew Wollescote

About Us

St Andrews was built in 1939, when the new housing estates began to grow. Our new Priest in Charge, Revd Canon David Nichol Joined us in September 2019, and we continue to look to bring our Church to new life and God's message to our neighbours in Wollescote and Pedmore Fields.