St Lawrence, Lindridge
There has been a church at Lindridge for many centuries. All Saints church burnt down some time after 1650 in a fire believed to have started in a bundle of straw used for seating. Following an ancient tradition, churches built on the site subsequently were dedicated to St Lawrence. The present church was built in 1862. Many of the windows have unusual pastel shades of glass which cast attractive patterns when the sun shines through them.