Our Parish Mission Statement is
'To glorify God and His family, reaching out in love to help and encourage each other to grow in the faith and power of Christ and be witnesses of His love in the community'.
We are an all-inclusive, friendly, welcoming team parish with three worship centres. Holy Trinity is the parish church building. St Mary & St Francis celebrate communion at 10am every Sunday at Belle View School, Lawnswood Road; St Clare's at 11am every Sunday at The Dingle School, Madeley Road.
The parish church building was dedicated to the Holy Trinity in 1831. The architect was Louis Vulliamy from London. It is an open, bright, well-heated (true!) building with a superb chancel and west facing altar. The chancel doubles as an excellent performance space which is well used.