Church of England Diocese of St.Edmundsbury & Ipswich Ashbocking

About Us

There is mention in the Doomsday Book (1086) of a Church with 19 acres of land at Ashbocking. The present Chancel dates from the 13th century, whilst the Nave is thought to have been built by John de Bocking in the time of Edward III.

Visitors are always welcome to come and enjoy the peace and beauty of the church and its surroundings.

Part of the Benefice of Clopton with Otley, Swilland and Ashbocking