Welcome to the Church of England parish of All Saints, Thorp Arch. All Saints Church is mentioned in the Domesday Survey of 1086 and was re-built in the Norman style in the 12th Century with further rebuilding in the Perpendicular style in 1485. The last major restoration of the church was in 1871/72 when it was restored in the Medieval Style, the architect being George Edmund Street, a leading architect in the Gothic Revival.
All Saints is situated on high ground a quarter of a mile north-east of the village, and is part of the Benefice of Bramham in the Diocese of York. We have our own church school, Lady Elizabeth Hastings C P School, and share a number of resources with other churches in the benefice.