Please see our Parish Website at www.stmarysbostonspa.org.uk
Welcome to the Anglican Church of St. Peter's, Walton. The village of Walton stands on rising ground approximately two miles east of Wetherby, and the medieval Church of St. Peter, believed to have been built in the year 1350, is situated at the highest point in the village.
St. Peter’s is part of the Benefice of Bramham in the Diocese of York. A church school, Lady Elizabeth Hastings C P School, is a little over one mile away in Thorp Arch, and we share a number of resources with other churches in the benefice.