St Paul's, Tickton ia a daughter church of Beverley Minster, built in 1846. In 1994 the membership joined with that of Tickton Methodist Church to form a Local Ecumencial Parnership (LEP)known as The Church in Tickton. Both buildings were retained and continue in use but the LEP operates as a single church with a one membership roll. To date the clergy role has been a joint one, shared between Beverley Minster Vicar and a Methodist Minister from the Beverley Circuit.
The church is active in the village maintaining strong contacts with Tickton CE (VC) School, and many village groups and organisations. There are several fund-raising events during the year which have become an established part of village life.
The Methodist building has a hall seating 100, a small room, suitable for groups of up to 15 or for a buffet for a larger group, a kitchen and a disabled-friendly toilet.
St Paul's is used for most of the regular worship.
The church has hosted several 'Alpha' courses in recent years.