Holy Trinity Church, Leven is situation in the centre of the village and is a Grade II* listed building. It was built between 1843-1845 on a site donated by Sir Richard Bethel in 1843.
Holy Trinity replaced the original village church, St Faith's, which stood approximately 1 1/4 miles away, close to the site of the current airfield.
Features of interest to visitors within the church include the 13th century limestone font ( originally from St .Faith's ) and the 'Wayside Cross Head'. This is thought to be the original head of the White Cross, the base and shaft of which still stand outside the village.