Generally reckoned to be one of the most beautiful parish churches in the country.
See references in books by Nikolaus Pevsner,Thomas Allen and Simon Jenkins.
Also known as "The Queen of Holderness"
Stone Easter Sepulchre
Spire used as a navigation aid in olden days.
Decorative reredos (1936)by Harold Gibbons
Forster and Andrews Organ (1892) restored 1998.
Ring of 8 bells
The church is open daily from 0900 - 5.00pm (closed at dusk in winter time).
The new graveyard is situated on Welwick Road, about 8 minutes walk from the church.
Service details are found on the church notice board and vary from month to month.