There has been a Church at Paull since 1155AD. The site of the original church is unknown. We do know that it was near the village and on the banks of the Humber.
In the Patents Roll in the 14th century it was described as “almost entirely broken down and inundated”. About this time it was lost to the Humber.
Work to build a new Church began in 1355 and the church of St Andrew has been standing proudly above the village of Paull, East Yorkshire, since that time.
During 2009 the church again underwent major restoration work
The church has a wonderful history and more information can be obtained by visiting the Church and the Heritage Trail around the Village.