This church is still lit by candlelight, although the organ has an electric blower and the choir stalls have lights.
The church structure has origins going back to 12th century, but no mention in Domesday Book.
Major restoration in 1889.
The organ is of special interest being a small Clementi positive organ recently restored.
Many plaques and graves to Hildyard family.
The church is closed except for services.
One service of communion monthly. See notice board for time and date