St Martins

Welcome to St Martins,  on the corner of Anlaby Road and North Road, in West Hull. We are a  friendly, lively, local church family of all ages and backgrounds.

We are led by the Holy Spirit and rooted in the teachings of the Bible as we follow Jesus and do life together. It’s this good news of Jesus Christ that we seek to put at the heart of everything we do.  (We are a Faithful Anglican church, part of the the New Wine network of churches).  Whatever your story and stage of faith journey, you are welcome.

The easiest way to contact the church office is by email  [email protected]

Curious about faith?  Alpha starts this September.  Tuesday 19th 1.30, Weds 20th 7.30, for more info see 'whats on' below.

Get in touch

St. Martin's Church
North Road

Church Office usual opening hours Mon and Thurs 10:00am to12:00pm
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01482 352995


Our website

What's on

St Martins Hub

Every Tuesday at for 2 hours, 30 mins
St Martins
North Road / Anlaby Road Hull, HU4 6DD, GB

St Martins Community 'Shop'. 10 items for £1.20 suggested donation.

St Martins, 'Cafe' , a cuppa and a place to be, find a safe caring environment and a listening ear. 

West Hull Food bank - a satellite of Hull central food bank - short term emergency food supplies by referal.

Food donations for  Hull Foodbank or  St Martins  Community, 'shop' can also be delivered at this time.

If you need help with food outside this time, please ring, (freephone), Citizens Advice 0808 2082138 ,


The parish of St Martins Hull is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer Carolyn Kay 07967271359. The Diocese of York’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adult social care services..

DSA info