All Saints Easington is a Grade 2 listed, striking Gothic style, largely Victorian Church, at the top of the hill in Easington, mostly endowed by the Palmer Family (ex-Grinkle Park Hall).
It has a tower with a 24/7 quarter striking clock, and an 8 bell carrillion.
A church has been on the site since saxon times - and the current tower at first floor level contains a norman arch from an earlier church.
A plaque in church lists Rectors from the year 1200, and the vestry contains photographs from early victorian times of them all.
The church seats around 200.
The side chapel and much of the loose furniture is by the "Mouse Man".
There is a well mainained open churchyard with a line of striking Yew trees, and overlooks the grade 2 Rectory (part Elizabethan part Georgian)