Service times may vary. Please see parish magazines or church notice boards for details.
The original church was Saxon, but replaced by a Norman building after the Conquest. This, in turn, was followed by a mediaeval cruciform building with a central tower, which fell into disrepair in the 18th century. The present building was erected in 1815 and the Chancel was re-built in 1905 to the design of architect Temple Moore.