St. Leonard’s Church
The earliest part of the church dates back to the 12th century with additions in the 14th century and restored in the 19th century. It is grade 11* listed and constructed of stone walls, plastered internally, with stone slated roofs laid to diminishing courses and with roof timbers exposed internally between plaster soffits. The floors are stone flagged with timber platforms beneath the pews. The heating is also under the pews and is electric tubular heating.
The east window is a fine stained glass, designed by Kempe in 1894. The interior houses monuments and plaques to local residents.