St Leonards is a 12th century Church and has a Grade II listing. It had renovations in 1815 and 1877, with original stone possibly being used to rebuild it. Some decorative stone from the original building has been built into the north wall. Above the main door is a sundial installed for the Millennium and in the entrance way, above the main door is an old stone, used as a lintel, inscribed with a cross, chalice and bible. The church has two modern stained glass windows, both designed by Ann Southeran.