We are a friendly and supportive community and welcome all. Do join us at our Sunday Services.
The present church was built in 1875, replacing an earlier church which "had no architectural interest". There has been a church on the site since the 13th century. The architect of the new church was J P Pritchett and Son of Darlington. The stained glass windows were made by J Knowles and Sons. The arts and crafts windows at the east end over the altar are particularly lovely depicting Faith, Hope and Love.