Church of England Diocese of Exeter Holy Trinity Exeter

Trinity Church

Find Comfort and Joy this Christmas

This special Christmas time, celebrate the greatest story of all. Wherever you are, whoever you’re with, the Christ Child’s promise of comfort and joy is for you. Find our services and events and prepare for Christmas with us.

Get in touch

Jonny Elvin

23 Couper Meadows Exeter EX2 7TF

Our website

Morning Service

Every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. for 1h
Add to my calendar


Our regular Sunday Service is currently running online, on our YouTube channel: