The data privacy notice below sets out how we use your data. You may grant or revoke your permission to use your data by using the form at the bottom of this page.
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Your personal data - What is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Who are we?
Martlesham PCC is the data controller (who can be contacted via the any of the contacts published in our newsletter). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process your personal data? The PCC Data Controller , currently Paul Jordan, complies with the obligations under law by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
· To enable us to fulfil our mission statement by providing a range of services for the benefit of the public as reported in our annual report
· To administer membership records
· To fundraise and promote the interests of the charity
· To manage our employees and volunteers
· To maintain our own accounts and records
· To operate our website and other online presence
· To inform individuals of news, events, activities or services running at St Mary the Virgin and St Michael and All Angels or otherwise organised by the PCC in furtherance of it’s published objectives
· To process gift aid applications
· To repay loans made to the charity by individuals
· To promote lettings of our church buildings
· To contact individuals via surveys to conduct research about their opinions of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Issue 1 16/9/18 Paul Jordan